Where to Enjoy Live Music in Knoxville
If you’re looking for live music in Knoxville, get ready for a music scene that’s rich with options, from country and rock, to bluegrass and classical. Live music venues in Knoxville include bars, pubs, historic theaters, and even the streets, and they’re easy to get to from Morristown and Sevierville. Here are a few of our faves:
Live Music Venues in Knoxville
- Scruffy City Hall – Everyone loves this one-of-a-kind venue, located on Historic Market Square. You can enjoy a show, plus food and drinks, and even the SCROOF rooftop bar.
- Tennessee Theatre – This gorgeous, opulent, 90-year-old theater originally opened as a movie palace and now features concerts, opera, Broadway shows, and other live events.
- Open Chord Music – One of Knoxville’s coolest venues for rock, alternative, metal, and blues features homegrown local performers and touring bands.
- The International – This large venue with a huge dance floor attracts performers from all over the world.
- The Mill and Mine – Quirky on the outside, state-of-the-art on the inside, this venue is located in historic downtown Knoxville.