New Toyota Sales in Morristown, TN
When you stop by our Toyota dealership in Morristown, you’ll find an impressive selection of new Toyota models that are sure to cater to a wide array of driving needs and preferences — making it easy to find your ideal ride.
Looking for a sleek sedan for your daily commute? Explore our range of new Toyota Camry and Corolla sedans. If you prefer the versatility of an SUV for family road trips, check out our lineup of RAV4 and Highlander vehicles. For those looking to cut back on fuel costs, we also offer fuel-efficient Prius hybrids and all-electric bZ4X models. We even have capable Tacoma and Tundra trucks that are perfect for taking on every project you have coming up.
Head to Rusty Wallace Toyota today to get behind the wheel of your favorite — You’ll Love What You Drive!
Which New Toyota Should I Choose? Have a Glance at Some Popular Toyota Models
- Toyota 4Runner: If you want to go full steam ahead on adventures, a new Toyota 4Runner is a Toyota SUV, powered by a 270-Horsepower 4.0-liter V6 engine, that offers a towing capability of 5,000 pounds. Rear-Wheel Drive is standard, however, there is Part-time 4WD with Active Traction Control available or offered Full-time 4WD with Active Traction Control. And with an optional third row, the Toyota 4Runner offers seating for seven.
- Toyota Highlander: For a mid-size SUV with muscle and accommodations, a new Toyota Highlander is both adventurous and luxurious. The available 3.5-liter V6 engine delivers immensely on power with an available 295 Horsepower. You can see the Toyota Highlander configured with Front-Wheel Drive or you can opt for the available Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive system. There is also a Toyota Highlander Hybrid offered!
- Toyota RAV4: You can see a sporty Toyota RAV4 or Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, and whether it’s setting out on a rugged exploration in your new Toyota RAV4 or driving around town, you can find the mix of athleticism and luxury appealing. A 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-cylinder engine that offers 203 Horsepower is standard for the Toyota RAV4, and you have two All-Wheel Drive system choices for the Toyota RAV4 that include All-Wheel Drive and Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect.
- Toyota Tacoma: If it’s off-roading or tackling work, a new Toyota Tacoma is flexible and up for the task. This Toyota truck gets offered in Access Cab and Double Cab options, along with many of trims. Plus, there is a bold V6 engine available, and there is 6,800 pounds that the Toyota Tacoma offers for towing.
- Toyota Tundra: If you’re going to your next job site, you can do it confidently with a new Toyota Tundra. The towing capacity of 10,200 pounds that it can haul can be useful on the job, and you see what configuration is fitting for work with the ability to get the truck as either a CrewMax cab or Double Cab.